Welcome to One Bright Book! Join our hosts Frances, Dorian, and Rebecca as they discuss LOTE by Shola von Reinhold and chat about their current reading.
For our next episode, we will discuss MAUD MARTHA by Gwendolyn Brooks. We would love to have you read along with us, and join us for our conversation coming to you at the end of March.
Want to support the show? Visit us at Bookshop.org or click on the links below and buy some books!
- Lote by Shola von Reinhold
- Orlando by Virginia Woolf
- Diary of a Void by Emi Yagi
- Is Mother Dead by Vigdis Hjorth
- The Guest Lecture by Martin Riker
- Joseph and His Brothers by Thomas Mann
- Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
- Inciting Joy by Ross Gay
- The Book of Delights by Ross Gay
- Catalog of Unabashed Gratitude by Ross Gay
- Falling Hour by Geoffrey Morrison
- Maud Martha by Gwendolyn Brooks
Notable dialogue in this month’s episode includes references to “the upsides of hedonism” and “it gets a bit Scooby Doo.”
Links of possible interest:
Interview with Shola von Reinhold: ‘It felt like Hermia Fabulated herself out of the archive’
The Romance of Recovery: Ben Bateman Talks to Shola von Reinhold
Shola von Reinhold x Eley Willliams: Republic of Consciousness 2021 Shortlist Conversations
One thought on “Episode 12: Lote”