Welcome to One Bright Book! Join our hosts Frances, Dorian, and Rebecca as they discuss THE HOUSE OF MIRTH by Edith Wharton and chat about their current reading.
For our next episode, we will discuss THE PHANTOM TOLLBOOTH by Norton Juster and illustrated by Jules Feiffer. Read along with us if you like!
Want to support the show? Visit us at Bookshop.org or click on the links below and buy some books!
- The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton
- The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
- The Custom of the Country by Edith Wharton
- Summer by Edith Wharton
- Old New York by Edith Wharton
- Edith Wharton by Hermione Lee
- Edith Wharton by R.W.B. Lewis
- The Reef by Edith Wharton
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin
- Lolly Willowes by Sylvia Townsend Warner
- The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
- Washington Square by Henry James
- Five Little Indians by Michelle Good
- Happening by Annie Ernaux, translated by Tanya Leslie
- The Longcut by Emily Hall
- Treacle Walker by Alan Garner
- After Sappho by Selby Wynn Schwartz
- Post After Post-Mortem by E.C.R. Lorac
- A Murder Too Many by E.X. Ferrars
- Smoke Without Fire by E.X. Ferrars
- The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster, illustrated Jules Feiffer